shaker wall clocks

Hi everyone,
I just finished a pair of Shaker Wall clocks using the article by Christopher Schwarz in the latest Popular Woodworking as a guide. I needed something I could do quickly for a gift, and while I was at it I decided to make an extra one for myself. There were a few things left out of the article that would've been helpful, but all in all the project was very simple and a lot of fun. I'm posting a few pictures on if you'd like to see the end result.