Shaker Trays for Xmas Gifts

Last year about this time I was making calendar frames from crating for Xmas gifts. This year I'm making shaker trays and giving them that shabby chic finish that some people think is ...uhh .. chic... Anyhow, you can see some of the details at: http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/Shaker-tray/Shaker-tray.htm
Larry
Lawrence L'Hote wrote:

Nice! And shabby chic is chic!
Josie