shadow boxes

I am a 2nd grade teacher and I am wanting to incorporate a "shadow box" type box in my class called the I-Spy box. If you are familiar with the I-Spy books, I want a box that I can create similar setups and have students look for certain items. please send me in the right direction on the net or offer to build me one. thanks