sexist rec.woodworking tshirts...

so my wife just sent this to me... and i found it amusing... (mostly that someone might think it's an official interstate sign)
http://www.thisistrue.com/billboard.html
http://club215.com/215_fset_2.html
--
be safe.
flip

Ah, well... so much for originality. :-( -- Ernie

What gives with this site? It just spins and spins and never completes loading.
Dennis Vogel

Nahmie

If you're using an ad blocker or pop-up blocker, try holding down the Ctrl key when you click on the link. -- Ernie