Sewing machine lift for cabinet?

Store where my wife bought a machine has cabinets with a lift that has

3 locations, all the way up, all the way down and in between. Anyone know where to look? I've tried a few catalogs but nothing.
Reply to
Bob Bowles

See:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Reply to
Nova

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 09:07:17 -0400, Bob Bowles wrote: Could you possibly ask a question with any less information? How bout the name of the store? or the name of the sewing machine? I have the perfect location to start your search, sit down in your chair bend at the waist placing your head between your legs then rotate your neck forward and stick your head up your ass.......for you that seems the most logical place to start!

Reply to
bobNOSPAM

Reply to
Bob Bowles

Many of us knew exactly what he was looking for which suggests that you are the one with your head in a dark, smelly spot. I love plonking in the morning.

Reply to
CW

Try

-- "Shut up and keep diggen" Jerry

Reply to
Micro*

Reply to
Bob Bowles

Thanks Jack, wife saw the other cabinets at Barons and now has another option. Where do you store your vast array of URLs? Guess somebody has to be the custodian.

Reply to
Bob Bowles

You can save $15 here....

-