Sewing machine lift for cabinet?

Store where my wife bought a machine has cabinets with a lift that has 3 locations, all the way up, all the way down and in between. Anyone know where to look? I've tried a few catalogs but nothing.
Bob Bowles wrote:

See:
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/findprod.cfm?sku=2
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
Thanks Jack, wife saw the other cabinets at Barons and now has another option. Where do you store your vast array of URLs? Guess somebody has to be the custodian.
You can save $15 here....
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&pageA821&category=3%2C4875 9&ccurrency=2
Cheers -
Rob Lee
Lee Valley

wrote: Could you possibly ask a question with any less information? How bout the name of the store? or the name of the sewing machine? I have the perfect location to start your search, sit down in your chair bend at the waist placing your head between your legs then rotate your neck forward and stick your head up your ass.......for you that seems the most logical place to start!

Bernina at Barons in Ventura, CALIF.
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 06:01:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Try www.hornofamerica.com
-- "Shut up and keep diggen" Jerry

Thanks Jerry, Barons is in Camarillo and not Ventura. Both neighboring cities. They have their product.

Many of us knew exactly what he was looking for which suggests that you are the one with your head in a dark, smelly spot. I love plonking in the morning.