Sewing machine lift

My wife has asked me to make her a sewing machine table with a machine lift in it. I have been told that the pneumatic lifts that Rockler among others sells tend to bounce. Does anyone know where I can get and electric lift similar to the ones that Koala uses in their cabinets?
On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 21:56:06 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@kitrager.com wrote:

The lift in my wife's Singer cabinet is pneumatic and it locks in securely when raised. It does need a slight lift by hand to ensure that it latches. Perhaps the others are similar.
John
On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 11:37:59 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@jecarter.us wrote:

Lee Valley Tools has one. This well-designed pneumatic lift has a load capacity of 40 lbs and uses a two-stage lifting mechanism (it stops half-way up so you can ensure your hands are clear).
http://www.leevalley.com/en/hardware/page.aspx?pA821&cat=3,48759
wrote in message
My wife has asked me to make her a sewing machine table with a machine lift in it. I have been told that the pneumatic lifts that Rockler among others sells tend to bounce. Does anyone know where I can get and electric lift similar to the ones that Koala uses in their cabinets?
I put one in for the wife. Electric lift. very smooth action. Got it from some outfit in Utah. So long ago I don't recall firm name. Try Google . WW