setting ZERO on old tablesaw?

Hi, folks,
I have inherited what seems to be a fairly decent old Craftsman contractors-style table saw. The one thing that I haven't been able to tune up is the stop for setting the blade at 90 degrees. Needless to say, it gets old fast having to double-check it all the time.
Any suggestion on how I can adjust this?
Thanks!
DS
I'm guessing there would be a screw on the front trunion.
Possibly you can find the manual here
http://owwm.com/MfgIndex/Publications.asp?ID "2

Even if there isn't an adjustable shim, you could certainly add one.
My Delta has been holding settings for more than twenty years, but I still check prior to a critical cut. Someday it'll be off, I suppose.

My old Delta had a small hole on the table top surface, that was covered with dirt. Once I knew where to look, and cleaned it out, I was able to adjust the zero setting.