Serial Numbers for General WW Tools

Folks -

Me and SWMBO are going to go check out a General TS tomorrow (mobile base, bies...) and I'd like to know if there is a place to check the S/N etc for mfg date online. General's site doesn't have anything posted, so I thought I'd get a quicker response here.

If y'all know of innnything.... and keep you posted on the rust hunt!

TIA!

John Moorhead

Reply to
john moorhead