Separating glass

Anyone know how to get a glass picture holder apart? I've got two nice ScarySharp surfaces in front of me, but they're glued/epoxied/UV activated adhered together. The adhesive is totally transparent, but I don't know what it is or how to get it apart.
Suggestions?
Danke. JP

UPDATE:
Vice grips a fireplace glove and burning gas did the trick.
What you describe sounds like it is safety glass I've never know anyone even attemtpting to take them apart

I am not sure what you are talking about, but since that rarely stops me from offering advice... a propane torch should work if it is epoxy.