Senco PC1005/1010

Looking for a general purpose air compressor. Mostly for filling of tires (car, truck, ATV) and air cleaning, but also some limited brad finishing on woodworking projects, potentially small scale and odd spray finishing (but the latter not a priority at all). Any users of either of these units that can comment on their use for general purposes? It's this or the larger/noisier 150 PSI Porter Cable pancake or a (somewhat kindly regarded) Craftsman 1.5HP/3 gal oil spray job. thanks

Reply to
Monroe

I have the little Senco. It took 5 minutes to put 5psi into my son's SUV tire! However the ease of carrying it out, and the relative quiet may have been ample compensation.

I have both the Senco and the PC pancake. I use the Senco more, but there are occassions (blowing out the filter on my DC) that the Senco is simply inadequate.

Unless you are darn sure the Senco will do everything you want, I suggest the PC.

Reply to
Tim

I have one of the PC pancakes at home and it will keep up with most nailer needs if you can stand the noise. I don't have any experience with trying to run a spray gun with it. Honestly though, I can't hardly stand to listen to it. We have a big

2 cylinder Emglo an the job that doesn't make nearly the noise that the little PC does.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.