Semi OT: Shop Floor - padded floor or good shoes?

Hi David

Did you get the foam underlay at Rona as well? If so, can you remember the brand name? Our local Rona is a little on the dim side when it comes to anything that is not the norm, so when you ask about underlay for laminate floors all they preent you with is the thin white foam (2mm maybe 3mm at best).

George Montreal

Reply to
George

No, George, I actually got the underlay at End of the Roll

two Quebec locations). Much better quality for about the same cost ... I know exactly the stuff Rona's trying to sell you. The stuff I used is very dense, moreso even than a carpet underlay.

Reply to
David D

On the contrary - feet do change size even for OFs like me. I'm 58 - about three years ago I had to dump all my size 12 shoes and go for 13. Not that I'm against custom footwear, but your next pair might not be your last pair.

===== Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. ===== {remove curly brackets for email}

Reply to
Chuck