semi OT -Let's be careful out there

We had an "incident" in the neighborhood today. You'll probably see it on FOX late tonight (Saturday) or perhaps tomorrow morning.
Pic posted to a.b.p.w. for those who don't want to wait for the media to pick up on this story. If I lived in Florida I'd be vewwy, vewwy afwaid. You might want to check you back yard and your neighbors' yards as well.
Word to the wise . . .
charlie b