Semi OT - Jet Powered Beer Cooler

Figured this would be a good time to post this again, that way you can have your's ready by warm weather. Oops, it's alreay warm here. LMAO And, anyone that needs an explanation - you wouldn't understand anyway.

JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

Well, that and given that tomorrow is Superbowl (by the way, who's playing?) Sunday, somebody may need to get the beer cooled down in a hurry.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I always preferred a CO2 fire extinguisher.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)