semi OT - Help with an ethical problem

Give me your address. I'll be right over to guard that box for you and if you come too close to it, I promise not to smack you too hard.

And tell you wife I love her and that she should come to my place - bring the box.

Pete

Reply to
cselby

I would like to thank all who offered suggestions, but the pretty and alluring Lee Valley carton has magically been replaced by a plain brown box containing a 4 foot section of track lighting. I think I can be strong enough to not go looking for it so, sad as that may be. I'll just wait until Christmas and pass some of the time installing track lights over the peninsula in the kitchen......... right over the counter previously occupied by the now hidden LV container...hmmm maybe this won't be as easy as I thought.

Anyway...I hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas, now back to lurking... MikeG

Reply to
MikeG