Semi-OT: Free samples for the electrically inclined

I have no affiliation with this company, I just thought it was something neat and it doesn't look like a scam.
Someone sent me this link thinking I use stuff like this, but I don't have much of a use for these. However, I figured someone in these groups might find them interesting.
http://www.suresealconnections.com/orderSamples.html
--
http://www.FenrirOnline.com

Computer services, custom metal etching,
On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 02:16:33 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@fenrironline.com (Fenrir Enterprises) wrote:
snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing