SEMI-OT - E-mails

Page 2 of 2

Nope. Three options: reply group, reply email, reply all.

Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

Don't forget Ignore and Block Sender. :)

Yabbut, those aren't on my toolbar, they're under the "message" drop down menu.
--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.
Ain't public media a bitch? Curious - do you give the mailman grief for junk mail or contact senders of unsolicited mail? You're whining about two semi-solicited emails. Wish I had that complaint. Wanna swap unwanted emails? Like I tell my grandson - cry harder! Mark