Semi OT - Cat detection/repellant device

http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2006/11/cat_detectionre.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890
I didn't check to see if there's enough there to make one of these, because electic stuff to me is pretty much of a mystery.
Sounds like it could be very handy if you either needed more pushsticks, or if you had enough pshsticks.
JOAT If you're not making a rocket, it ain't rocket science.
Looks like JOAT has been perusing makezine.com lately. A great website.
Wed, Nov 8, 2006, 12:22pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Jester) doth claimeth: Looks like JOAT has been perusing makezine.com lately. A great website.
Nope, linked to it from another site.
JOAT Want cheap gas? Pull my finger.
Hmm, thats interesting, a few of your last posts with links have also been seen on Make. Like minded people I suppose, the links on Make are also user contributed. Thanks as always for the links. Jesse