Semi-OT: Anyone in Tucson area in need of a garage door?

All,

I have a 9 foot wide single-bay garage door that I recently removed from my shop (I replaced it with a patio door pair, a couple of windows and an air conditioner).

I need to get this thing out of my storage building, if anybody in the Tucson area is interested, please respond to the newsgroup and I will provide contact information so we can arrange a suitable meeting place (say the Woodcraft shopping center parking lot). Asking $50, includes all rails, cables and hardware. The door was in good shape and was working well when I took it down. I will also throw in a garage door threshold that I got from Woodworkers' Supply when I first moved in, but never installed.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita