Semi-gloat

After I moved to California there were a few gestalt changes. One was what is considered east versus west. There was a local grocery store chain that was advertising "eastern corn fed pork" for sale. I was wondering about where they meant. In this case 'eastern' meant Iowa.

Reply to
Dan Coby

I still have Shure 57 that Lowell used ... probably still has his DNA on it. That's was one dude worth cloning ... just in case.

Reply to
Swingman

You left out the part about 'weed, whites and wine'.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Lookatchoo!!! You found a typo!!!!

I was being nice. I wasn't sure if it was a typo or if you were one of the legions of idiots who are too stupid to bother (or care about?) knowing the correct spelling. The most glaring of these are the ones on the national (U.S.) TV news organizations. Having lived in Tucson for 29 years this spelling stands out to me and I wonder "Typo or idiot?". Art

Reply to
Artemus

Howsabout Cut & Paste? I went to look for the lyrics, found them and C&V'd them to here. IOW.. *I* didn't even MAKE the farking typo, but, hey, who cares? . .. oops..seems you do... ..and that's okay, Tucson people need all the help they can get.

Take it up with Rondstadt's people.

Reply to
Robatoy

WHOAAA!!!... I like Feat's version WAY better...but I did C&V'd the lyrics from ....oh dammit she was some cute back then.....

Reply to
Robatoy

Ronstadt? :~O

Reply to
Artemus

Really????

(damn, you're easy...)

Reply to
Robatoy

Yeah, that's a classic. A few others are Pure Prairie League's "Amy"

, Cowboy Junkies' "Sweet Jane"
, Marshall Tucker's "Can't You See"
, and Allman Brothers' "In memory of Elizabeth Reed"
just get under your skin and make you smile, cry, or both.

Governor Moonbeam sure liked her little button back then, and nobody can blame him a bit.

-- Remember, in an emergency, dial 1911.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Know and like all those tunes.

Vince is sure doing Amy now, the sunnuvabitch. But damn that man can pick, almost Skaggs grade.

Reply to
Robatoy

snipped-for-privacy@c41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

Saw Pure Prairie League, Jackson Brown and Dan Fogelburg at Red Rocks Amphitheater way back in the 70's, great show!!! Think most of the members are from Boulder Colo. or at least recorded there. Don't forget Little Feat!!!

Reply to
Rich