Semi gloat

I picked up, at a garage sale, a Porter Cable 7539 3 1/4 HP, five speed router. I got both the 1/4" and 1/2" collets and an edge guide (still in the shrink wrap). The router is virtually new. The total cost was $200 cash.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

You suck, just a bit! I just picked up a PC 7538, same router, except single speed. Only the 1/2" collet, but then I have the 690 kit also. In with the deal I got a Craftsman

16 ga. brad nailer, also in nice condition. The price for both? $150! I checked with a friend at Tool Crib. I can convert the 7538 to a 7539 for about $75. I am going to try it out first and see how it does before I change it over. I just spent the other evening building a router table for it. Greg
Reply to
Greg O