SELLING USED KITCHEN CABINETS

We're Remodeling! What's the best way to sell my existing kitchen cabinets? It was recommended to me to photograph them PRIOR to removing them from the walls. Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated!
If you don't really NEED to sell them, why not consider Mustard Seed or someone like that ? Just a thought.
jim