Selling some tools

I'm shamelessly plugging my craig's list entries:
These are mostly small ryobi power tools: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/tls/230704782.html
This is a delta 22-560 lunchbox planer with an extra set of knives: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/tls/230699590.html
I sort of guessed at the prices. Some of them may be way off. If you can justify it, feel free to set your own prices. :-)
I'll ship anything but the planer. It's ridiculously heavy meaning I would have to deal with it instead of swmbo. Buyer pays shipping.
I'm in Round Lake, IL. It's on the north side maybe 20 minutes west of vernon hills.
brian
I'm shamelessly plugging my craig's list entries:
These are mostly small ryobi power tools: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/tls/230704782.html
This is a delta 22-560 lunchbox planer with an extra set of knives: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/tls/230699590.html
I sort of guessed at the prices. Some of them may be way off. If you can justify it, feel free to set your own prices. :-)
I'll ship anything but the planer. It's ridiculously heavy meaning I would have to deal with it instead of swmbo. Buyer pays shipping.
I'm in Round Lake, IL. It's on the north side maybe 20 minutes west of vernon hills.
brian

Toller wrote:

I know. But I don't. :-) I have a rather high laziness quotient at the moment. Besides, there's not much to see. It's a bunch of dusty tools that served me well, then were replaced with better stuff. But they're still great for someone who's starting out and having a hard time affording a complete set of tools.
brian
100 % better odds selling with pictures for sure.