selling on

Thanks for all the help and advice you have all given me on selling small hobby items! While I was surfing around for inspiration tonight, I happened on another avenue that nobody had mentioned yet:
Does anybody use this? The site I found the link at mentioned that he had a run of 20 shoji-style lamps that were all sold at, which was nice to hear. Maybe it's not that bad....
I'd love to hear people's experience about this first hand though!
thanks david
So, we've got Uday and Qusay. Now, how about the Eapons-way of Ass-may