Sell you stuff online NO LISTING FEE !

Thats right unlike Ebay we DO NOT make you pay anything to list your auctions. You may list as many auctions as you want and we even let you list up to 2 pictures for FREE also! We believe you should not have to pay anything unless your item sells. Period. So join us today and start selling the RIGHT WAY! http://www.earthpayerauctions.com EarthPayerAuctions.com We also charge very low commissions. Best of all you can use the same paypal system you have come to trust on ebay! JOIN TODAY!