[SELL] Pool Cues, Snooker Cues, Carom

Smart Cue Group International Incorporated develops, produces and sells highly warp-resistant billiard cue sticks, including pool, snooker, carom. Our products have found a great and growing market in the world. We provide value added products to our clients at a competitive price. We also produce the high quality of cues for our clients. Please visit our web site www.b2bsmartcue.com to get more information about us and our cues.
This is getting old
This is getting old
proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

This is getting old

What part of "go away" have you not understood to this point?