[SELL] Pool Cues, Snooker Cues, Carom

Smart Cue Group International Incorporated develops, produces and sells highly warp-resistant billiard cue sticks, including pool, snooker, carom. Our products have found a great and growing market in the world. We provide value added products to our clients at a competitive price. We hope to do business with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefits.
Smart Cue Group International, INC. Email: snipped-for-privacy@b2bsmartcue.com URL :http://www.b2bsmartcue.com /
Good Grief - what's this doing here.
Everyone want to send them an email to ask if this is a mistaken post?
Or just spam.

snipped-for-privacy@google.com
Please remove splinters before emailing
On 22 Dec 2004 01:58:44 -0800, "B2Bsmartcue.com"

snipped-for-privacy@google.com
Please remove splinters before emailing
On 22 Dec 2004 01:58:44 -0800, .com> wrote:

Go away, spammer.

If this Group were so smart they would know a well made cue will not warp unless misused. In fact, a really good cue wants to stay straight and will return to straightness if given a chance after being misused (not stored correctly).
dwhite