Sell Me Your Unused Router

Ok, you took advantage of that 20% off deal and bought a fancy new router...and your old router is sitting around gathering dust.
If you have a router you're not using and want to sell it (and maybe some bits thrown in) for a good (low) price, email me.
--
Jedd Haas - Artist
http://www.gallerytungsten.com

No kidding! just bought anothr tonite (PC trimmer) - that makes.... 1/2/3/4/5/6/7... seven that I can think of.

The PC trimmer is great...I've got one also. Plus a Bosch, PC, and a Sears. Don't think I'd even sell the Sears. Of course, if you wanna buy a VERY lightly used Sears belt sander, that might be a different story (my ELU is so much better & I don't even care for B&D in general...yep, another name (besides B&D and Quantum) that B&D drove into the ground).

using is an old Porter Cable with a bad armature that I haven't had a chance to tear down and repair yet.....
Theres plenty of them on eBay.
Sorry, routers are like clamps. You just never have enough of em. Ya see, it's just so much easier to pick up another router with the bit already installed instead of changing the bit and adjusting it to the right depth and all; then, oops, I forgot to round over that one piece. So we don't get rid of our old routers until they die. By that time, you don't want them either.
DonkeyHody
snipped-for-privacy@epsno.com (Jedd Haas) wrote in message

yeah, boat anchors
T. wrote: