Selected Member

Boy do I feel Important,I just received all my paper work saying I had been selected and approved to become a certified member of the Handy Man Club.Got my drill bit gauge and all.You guys will have to get in line to join.
-- Chuck Mason

:-)
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 5 Reviews: - Woodworking Techniques & Projects - Kreg Right Angle Clamp - Bosch 3912 (GCM12) 12" Compound Miter Saw - Dowelmax Doweling System - Ryobi CDL1802D Pro Series 18v Cordless Drill ------------------------------------------------------------
hah... That's nothing I have been a member for the last 6 months......A regular veteran.
Welcome to the club...you learn the handshake yet?
All in jest.
Bob

Naw you were the last to be accepted, we all were admitted years ago.. ;~)

I've never heard of that club. Is it worth joining? Is it hard to get in? I'd be interested in joining if it's worthwhile. Sounds like fun.
jim_wilson_rocks snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (jim wilson) wrote:

Do a Google Groups search to see what people have said about it here in the past. It's cussed and discussed fairly often.
wrote in message:

Ok, now I see, just another rip off "club" after google searching it.. I should've known better ha ha ha.
'dd':
My 81 year old mom told me; "You'll put yer damn eye out with thing!" and then she took my sanding block away! - That's what they were giving out twelve years ago when Iwas so honored. I then - knotheadedly - joined !
Oh well, Ya lives/ya learn...
Warmly, Griz
"Boy do I feel Important,I just received all my paper work saying I had been "selected and approved to become a certified member of the Handy Man Club.Got "my drill bit gauge and all.You guys will have to get in line to join.

Wait until you find out about initiation. ;^)
Barry
Keep_it_in_the_newsgroup snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

<hushed voice>
I hear it involves curly cherry and ...
stain!
<hushed voice/>
CharlesJ
--
http://www.frii.com/~charlesj/woodworking
Well, if you'd read the information that came with your drill guage, it said that you had to keep your membership status secret and that you wouldn't disclose any proprietary information about the Handy Man Club. Now, we'll have to kill you. Be on the look-out for large, black sedans..... hehhehehe....

Well I guess I will be denied the honor on joining being I couldn`t keep my mouth shut of all the codes ect.Damn it I was looking forward to all the free tools to try out and keep. Chuck

I took the drill guage, threw it somewhere on my bench and threw the rest away.
Leslie Gossett