Selected Member

Boy do I feel Important,I just received all my paper work saying I had been selected and approved to become a certified member of the Handy Man Club.Got my drill bit gauge and all.You guys will have to get in line to join.

-- Chuck Mason

Reply to
dd700

:-)

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Woodworking Techniques & Projects

- Kreg Right Angle Clamp

- Bosch 3912 (GCM12) 12" Compound Miter Saw

- Dowelmax Doweling System

- Ryobi CDL1802D Pro Series 18v Cordless Drill

Woody

hah... That's nothing I have been a member for the last 6 months......A regular veteran.

Welcome to the club...you learn the handshake yet?

All in jest.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Naw you were the last to be accepted, we all were admitted years ago.. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

I've never heard of that club. Is it worth joining? Is it hard to get in? I'd be interested in joining if it's worthwhile. Sounds like fun.

Reply to
jim wilson

'dd':

My 81 year old mom told me; "You'll put yer damn eye out with thing!" and then she took my sanding block away! - That's what they were giving out twelve years ago when Iwas so honored. I then - knotheadedly - joined !

Oh well, Ya lives/ya learn...

Warmly, Griz

"Boy do I feel Important,I just received all my paper work saying I had been "selected and approved to become a certified member of the Handy Man Club.Got "my drill bit gauge and all.You guys will have to get in line to join.

Reply to
Griz

Wait until you find out about initiation. ;^)

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Do a Google Groups search to see what people have said about it here in the past. It's cussed and discussed fairly often.

Doug Miller

Well, if you'd read the information that came with your drill guage, it said that you had to keep your membership status secret and that you wouldn't disclose any proprietary information about the Handy Man Club. Now, we'll have to kill you. Be on the look-out for large, black sedans..... hehhehehe....

John Moorhead

Reply to
john moorhead

I hear it involves curly cherry and ...

stain!

CharlesJ

Reply to
Charles Jones

I took the drill guage, threw it somewhere on my bench and threw the rest away.

Leslie Gossett

Reply to
Leslie Gossett

Hey, Chuck is just a prospective member - he hasn't joined yet and can't be held strictly to the by-laws. Jim on the other hand is blatantly offering to sell his membership. I say we gather on the next full-moon, break out all the sanding pads and administer the traditional punishment while JOAT offers appropriate sacrifices to the woodworking gods.

Dave Hall

Reply to
David Hall

Ok, now I see, just another rip off "club" after google searching it.. I should've known better ha ha ha.

Reply to
jim wilson

Reply to
dd700