Segmented Walnut and Maple Bowl

Beautiful bowl but some of his tools could use a little lube. ;-)

Spalted Walt

I enjoyed the film. very interesting. john

Beautiful bowl but some of his tools could use a little lube. ;-)

jloomis

I want a shop like that. Where all the tools do the work. I wonder if they require much supervision? ;)

Reply to
Lee Michaels

He needs a beefier planer.

Reply to
G. Ross

So that's what happened to the Invisible Man.

Larry

Reply to
Gramps' shop

As wonderful as that bowl is, he obviously spent much more time on the photography. Exquisite. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

OK, I love the video but don't understand why he drilled a hole at about 6:41 on the video and then apparently put a plug in the hole at

6:53. I noticed that he didn't show any glue on the plug.
Reply to
athiker

Maybe had had a problem having the glue bottle apply the glue by itself. :)

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Thanks.

Reply to