seeking to buy a pneumatic stapler

Cany anyone suggest where I might find a pneumatic stapler that will handle a 1" x 1" staple? It seems all the staplers I've been coming across lately are narrow crown staplers. Thanks.

Reply to
Gidder Dunne

Here's one...

(amazon link)

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

our tool survey, Win $200!

------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews:

- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage

- Betterley Tru-Cut Insert System

- Digital Calipers & Height Gauge

- Delta SS250 Scroll Saw (Review Updated)

- Porter Cable FR350A Framing Nailer

- EZ Smart Guide System

Woodcrafter

And here's another (amazon link) This one is a bit cheaper :)

that helps!

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski, RN. BNurs. QUT, PGCert(CCU) Editor, Computer Pilot Magazine. The Monthly Magazine for Desktop Pilots & Flight Simulation Enthusiasts

Aviator - The Flight Simulation Company Providing Flight Simulation Hardware & Software for Over 14 Years!
(Australia) | South Carolina (USA)

Reply to
Woodcrafter

You are looking for a roofing stapler. They have fallen out fashion for roofing because most folks don't know how or care to set them up properly.

I see them in pawn shops cheap.

You can also try any fastener company that sells pneumatic nails.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41