seeking maple source, need 10' board, in or near gainesville florida?

need a piece of maple, ten feet long, surfaced (at least) one side, 3/4 thick or just over, roughly. prefer local area/will pick up. width can be 'any width 3.5 inches across or over'. minor nailholes/splalting/warping along the length or similar 'minor defects' perfectly acceptable...prefer to NOT have to 'end join' pieces that're shorter to end up with this (though wouldn't mind edge-gluing narrower pieces the full length to achieve the final width, eg: couple of long pieces old maple flooring?)...when finished this will be hanging on wall upstairs hallway with 20 shaker pegs in it...
home depot and lowes aren't offering pieces of maple these dimensions, and, if they did, I'd "not so much enjoy" paying the sky-hi bux$ they'd want...
thanks for ideas :-) and replies :-)
http://www.woodfinder.net/home.html

thanks again :-)
Bill- I've used Bristol Valley Hardwoods for small amounts such as yours. Quite reasonable. I don't have the URL handy but a Google search should bring them right up. Windy Wood
bill yohler wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (bill yohler) wrote: snip... Call The Wood Shop in Ocala; their URL is http://www.woodshopocala.com their phone # is: 352-694-2100
I've got no relationship to 'em Xcept as a satisfied customer. ;p
Cheers, Gary