seeking hardwood dowel rod

I'm wondering if anyone can point me to a commercial supplier of 5/8" or 3/4" dowel rods in fine dense hardwoods, or possibly bamboo. I need it in only 1' lengths. Thanks, Rob
Woodcraft.com
They carry all types in their stores so I image the same online. I would go with White Oak it is fine enough and very dense.
On Sep 12, 2:17 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com"

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:17:14 -0000, " snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com"

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyIDf7&csT83
Birch, Cherry, Oak, and Walnut in 3/4" X 3' are shown
http://www.rockler.com/CategoryView.cfm?Cat_ID 40
Likewise
Else DAGS "Hardwood Dowel"
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

Atlas Dowel http://www.atlasdowel.com/spmatdowels.htm
Cincinnati Dowel http://www.cincinnatidowel.com/hardwood.asp?s=specialty#specialty
Excel Dowel http://www.exceldowel.com/dowelrodsprecision.shtml
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

I just bought some wenge dowels from these people:
http://www.dowelsondemand.com /
(It's pronounced when-gay as in each time Senator Larry Craig enters an airport bathroom)