Seeking custom woodworking shop (oak)

I'm a small businessman in Tucson, Arizona, and I'm seeking a wood shop that can produce some custom made high-quality oak toilet seats according to specs.
Can anyone recommend a small or medium-size shop that might do this work? I'm avoiding the mega operators because usually they're too big to talk to a small fry like me.
Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Sounds like a crappy contract butt I would be willing to take a look and give you a price. I am in California so shipping might be an issue.
If you are serious I am serious despite the crude humor.
You can contact me at this email address 'info at sonomaproducts dot com' Of cours use @ and .