seeking chair plans 1850's to 1870's

does anyone know where I can get plans to chairs between 1850's and 1870's.
I have plenty of photos of them. (I collect old photos)
And I am trying to make a studio set up to look identical.
Sandy Barrie.
Honorary Life member, Australian Institute of Professional Photographers.
PO Box. 425 Booval, Queensland, Australia 4304