Seeking CA Woodshop or Manufacturer for small run of tables

Hi there!

I'm for a california wood shop to manufacture 9-12 tables. I'm aiming to have them be constructed of reclaimed, salvaged, or if those prove impractical, FSC certified wood.

The design is basic, a rectangular top, with two A-frame supports with and a spanning support beam. The tables are being built for Lighthouse Community Charter school in Oakland, in the library in their new location at the former headquarters of the Carpenter's Union.

If you're interested, feel free to contact me for the rest of the information at josephkthomas (at) gmail.com Or, if you know can recommend another place to find woodshops, let me know! Thanks, Joseph

Reply to
Joseph T

Joseph,

You can contact me off this forum at my email address. I know of some shops that might be able to help.

MJ

Reply to
mjmwallace

I am in the area but this project doesn't fit well in my planning right now. I might suggest that you look on Craigs list for woodworking shop space for rent. The Oakland, Emeryville area is littered with co-op woodshops with lots of guys who would do this very low cost and primo work.

Craislist, eastbay, hous> Hi there!

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com