seeking bird feeder parts!!!!

I am looking for a company where I can purchase parts for bird feeders. I need the little openings that can be put on the sides of plastic bottles to allow the birds access to the feed. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!! snipped-for-privacy@iowatelecom.net
hewy wrote:

Did you check Google? Try: "bird feeder soda bottles".
Josie