Second Opinion: Boy, that's a nice looking tree!

Text, from Author 1: Some pics to document that I've made it another year.
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/
^5, Lew. We're with ya!
Sonny
"Sonny" wrote:

-------------------------------------------- Too bad that tree is full of termites..
Lew
On Monday, August 18, 2014 10:26:10 AM UTC-5, Lew Hodgett wrote:

I'm now realizing that pic must be in reference to some post or conversation that I've missed or haven't been privy to. I hope I haven't been offensive or offending, in any way.
Sonny
Lew Hodgett wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------- It was a comment about the tree in the background of my pic.
Doubt you missed anything.