SEASONS GREETINGS BLOCKS

I see some of you people looking for simple projects again. Well, this ought to make you happy. I'm sure most of you can make a block. If nothing else, get a section of 2X2, or 4X4, and then cut it into chunks. Or, if you can't even use a rulser, to make square blocks, you should be able to buy blocks somewhere. Uh, you can make some for other holidays to, if you want, not just for Christmas. If you're gonna make something like this, you might as well get as much mileage as you can.

JOAT Failure is not an option. But it is definitely a possibility.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 8 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT