Season's Greetings

Well, all the Christmas shopping is done, food is bought and I've wrestled my way through the liquor store. So, now I'm relaxing with a six pack and very happy there's no more crowds of crazed shoppers to navigate.

Season's greetings to everyone here.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

"Dave" wrote

I had to deal with the maddening crowds a number of times. I had to take something back and exchange it in a store with far too many customers. Fun, fun, fun! And I have to sneak around tonight and wrap the presents. Was a chore hiding the presents because my beloved did some house cleaning. I hid the presents in the trunk of my car for a couple of days. And I could not find a suitable box. So I had to put it in a much larger, irregular shaped box with a funny lid. I will just wrap and wrap till nothing underneath shows. Tie some ribbon around it, put some bows on it and put it in a prominent spot. It won't be pretty, but it will be colorful! I feel like a thief sneaking around in the night.

Looking forward to Christmas dinner, opening presents, having a drink or two and watching some football. Also, life is simpler when you don't have to hide anything from your honey. We got a kitten recently and we are trying to not put any presents out till the last day or two. Because we know she will just tear up the wrapping and pull the ribbons off. She constantly unties my shoe laces.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

MERRY CHRISTMAS Dave!

Reply to
Leon

The tamales are in the steamer, the capirotada is ready, the eggnog has just a bit of Blue Agave Tequila. Merry Christmas everybody!!

Max

Reply to
Max

Yes, Seasoned Greetings and Happy Kwanzaa to all!

(I wonder what Islamic fetes are planned for the Whitehouse...)

-- Truth loves to go naked. --Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732

Reply to
Larry Jaques

And WHO CARES!

Reply to
Leon

You should. He's our President and it can negatively affect our future.

-- Truth loves to go naked. --Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry Jaques wrote the following:

It has already negatively affected our past. I will wish him a happy retirement in 2012 tho.

Reply to
willshak

DAMNED STRAIGHT.