Sears, what a pity the right hand doesn't know about the left! LONG diatribe.

Some are, but I'd suggest many simply believe that retailers are being honest with their advertising.

Reply to
mp

Lee Valley Tools.

'Nuff said.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Cahill

Reply to
Bob Bowles

Modern technology has enabled us to communicate and organize with speed and efficiency never before possible. People have gotten less competent to compensate for this.

Reply to
CW

I am shameless stealing this, effective immediately.

LOL!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

stories?

Reply to
knotheads

stories?

Reply to
knotheads

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 04:05:52 -0800, Bob Bowles vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

Sounds as if you reckon both the right and left hands are doing ghe same thing anyway!

Reply to
Old Nick

Reply to
Kevin