Sears, what a pity the right hand doesn't know about the left! LONG diatribe.

Page 2 of 2
Tony Hwang wrote:

LV
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

Actually Wachovia banks in NC seem to have great customer service though their rates suck.

Lee Valley Tools.
'Nuff said.
Mike

Modern technology has enabled us to communicate and organize with speed and efficiency never before possible. People have gotten less competent to compensate for this.

I am shameless stealing this, effective immediately.
LOL!
Sounds as if you reckon both the right and left hands are doing ghe same thing anyway! <G>

"...Sears..." There was your mistake right there.