Sears Rout-A-signer manuel

Acquired an old Rout-a-signer when my Dad past a few years ago but there was no manuel to be found. Mom thought he might have got it at a garage sale. Part # 9 2572 label still on it and all parts seem to be included. Does anyone have a manuel for this and would you be willing to e-mail a copy? Possibly in .pdf file. Checked Google and could only fine a copy of one on e-bay. Don't spend much money now retired.
Since I retired thought it would be fun to make signs for friends and family plus SWMBO, of course.
Thanks in advance, Al in MT formerly in WA
remove the x's to e-mail