sears plug for saw and Vac.

Ive heard mention of a "plug" you can buy at sears. This plug allows you to have two tools function simutaneously (such as a miter saw and shop Vac.). I want to be able to have my shop vac.(I havnt purchased one yet) turn on when I press the switch on my miter saw. I looked at the Craftsman website and wasnt able to find such a thing. Does anyone have more info or perhaps a part number. Thanks.
Michael

Best regards
Han
email address is invalid
Sears SKU number 9-73335 or part number (model number) 24031.73335.23479. This info came right off the package. Rated at 125 VAC and 15 amps. Plugs into a standard North American wall receptacle (actually hangs on the receptacle like a wall wart), the controlling power tool plugs into the top socket and the controlled device plugs into one of the two "controlled receptacles". Also has a mode switch, but I'd have to read the instructions to tell you what it does.
Had mine about 4-5 years, never had a problem.
Of course, one of these days I'll get around to taking it out of the package and actually installing it.
Have you checked out Busy Bee tools(http://busybeetools.com /), the New Westminster store has a remote controlled one, for $79.00 CDN. With a key fob, like you'd have on a car alarm!. Rated at 110VAC, 15 amps. SKU number CT075. Currently on sale, was $99.00 CDN.

Michael Billings wrote:

Rick