Sears Floor Standing Drill Press

I am in need of a set of 3 belts for my drill press. It is a sears model 103.23141 with Vari-Slo Speed Control. This unit was made for sears by King Seeley Corp. I would also like a manual for it or a copy of one........mike
Have you checked with Sears service department?
On 10 Nov 2003 18:12:42 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net (Pearce) wrote:

For other projects, I have had luck doing this. Either measure your old belt need with a string ,or take them off and go to the local autoparts store- a good one. They can probably match them. I did this for my really old table saw and for a old boat engine.
Good luck. BTW, I think I have the same drill press.