Sears $5 off $5 purchase coupon

've used it to finally get a collection of smaller combination wrenches.

Sears currently has a deal going where you can buy an 8 piece SAE or metric combo wrench set for $10. This coupon brings that down to $5 per set, and you can buy the missing wrenches with another coupon.

It's not a huge thing, but it's very handy for replacing those tiny wrenches that seem to vanish. I got the 4 smallest SAE wrenches for under $5 yesterday with a couple of these coupons. I'm going to inventory my sockets to see if any of those need replacing, too.

If the item you want is under $5, you just need to mosey over to the place where they stock the chalk lines and pick up a pencil, which is only $.50 or so.

It's good until 1/22, so there's no rush.

-Nathan

Reply to
N Hurst