searching newsgroup

How do I do a keyword search of a newsgroup, or multiple newsgroups, to see if the topic has been discussed.
Thanks in advance.
Brian n Garland.

http://groups.google.com/grphp?hl=en&tab=wg&q
Thanks fo the quick reply.
Brian

Brian n Garland wrote:

Google's "Advanced Search" is what I prefer to use.
http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA