Searching for the name of a Rodale book with plans for a soil mixer.

Hi all,
I am searching for a title of a book. It was put out by Rodale press I believe in the seventies. It was something like backyard and outdoor structures.
There was a plan in this book about a soil mixer but I can not find the book in the local library or on line.
If anyone could direct me to the proper tittle or the plans it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Dave M
I have one called The Backyard Builder edited by John Warde published by Wing Books of Avenel, NJ but copyrighted by Rodale Press. It has a soil mixer on page 112 of 631 total pages. If that doesn't help, repost and I will go downstairs and open my old hippie day boxes of how-to books and see what I can find down there.
--
David Chamberlain

snipped-for-privacy@nospamhotmail.com
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (dhmeiser) wrote:

Perhaps _Build It Better Yourself_ copyright 1977 by Rodale Press. It's been through many printings, and most libraries likely have a copy.
The ook has all kinds of stuff in it, of varying quality and complexity, from compost bins to arbors, plant stands to greenhouses, varmint traps to gambrel barns... There's even a section on building workbenches.
Bingo!
Thanks guys! That is the book I was looking for, now off to the library.