Search engine URL correction

Sorry--
this is the CORRECT url:
http://clusty.com /

I was wondering about that...

Same results as Google, as far as I can tell.

I went to the images tab and tried "entertainment center" clusty came back with 2662 images, Google came back with 65,900. OTOH, the Google search looks like it has a few false hits (not sure why "brambles.jpg" qualifies as an entertainment center) and has more than a few commercial ads as well.
Not sure what to conclude. May give it a few more tries in the future; sometimes fewer hits is more helpful than being overwhelmed with a bazillion hits and only enough time to try a few.