Seal Coat at last

Stumbled onto a new hardware store, Do It Right, operated by apparently a family. Neither HG or Lowes carries it but the hardware store is ordering some. How sweet it is to have the customer choose what to buy instead of corporate headquarters! LOTS of stuff on hand and very helpful attitude.
snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

I looked in the yellow pages and couldn't find any stores named "apparently."
--
Godzilla

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 05:53:16 -0500, " snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net"

Every paint store in my area has Seal Coat sitting right there on the shelf, in quarts or gallons.
You've GOT to get out o' the BORGs more often! <G>
I'm glad you found it, it's terrific stuff to have on hand.
Barry
HD mailed that it wasn't O.K.d for the Oxnard, CALIF store despite their carrying it in other stores. Lowes just opened a new store and it wasn't there either. The new store also carries Johnson's wax. Been to paint stores and no luck. I have flakes in the fridge but this will ease the waiting time for small sealing jobs.
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:59:07 GMT, B a r r y B u r k e J r .