Scrollsawing

Anyone know of a scroll saw digest? I can not seem to find one.
More important I am looking for a source of wood for my scroll saw projects. 1/4" hardwoods / plywood's.
BUT I need 12" widths x 24" lengths.
So where is your favorite place to shop?
Frank Havelock, NC
Frank:
Have you tried asking you question at http://www.workshopbuzz.com/forum/ ??
I read a few people having good luck with http://www.ocoochhardwoods.com/ (I think they are in Wisconsin) I have not tried them myself. Still working with cheap pine.
I found the above scroll saw group very informative. And you won't believe the difference Flying Dutchman blades will do for your scroll saw projects. All the folks there talk about those blades and where to get them.
A not cheap (as in very expensive), there is a franchise craft store Michael's Art & Crafts which sells small amounts Baltic birch plywood. I find I cannot use a full sheet of Baltic birch as a beginner, so I pay extra for smaller useable sheets. Also a place to buy 3M photo mount. Baltic Birch is ofcourse THE plywood to use with scroll saw due no voids in sub layers (OK, almost no voids.)
Hope this helps:
Graybeard Phil

projects.

A couple of sources for your stuff would be www.wildwooddesigns.com and www.heritagewood.com. I use wildwood quite a bit for designs and such and have been very happy. I know both https://www.scrollerltdcatalog.com/ and http://www.sloanswoodshop.com/ also offer woods tailored to scrollers. For my birch ply needs I typically just pick it up at my local woodcraft store.
Kevin Daly http://hometown.aol.com/kdaly10475/page1.html
If you check, Sloans is alot more reasonable.
Walter H. Klaus

projects.
have
For my