Scroll Saws - who are the top brands

Page 2 of 2

:eek: Please before you answer the question above, visit Diamond Fretsaws at www.diamondfretsaws.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk and check out the spec. Then speak to anyone who has ever seen or used one...properly! (and not as on one forum recently an old one patched up! Then wondered why it vibrated!!!) Would you ever comment on the ride of a Bmw or Lexus before you test drove one? (And not one from a junkyard!) I think not. so no, please don't laugh at the UK, read the web page try the saw and then decide. I know the diamond very well, so I will comment no further as I some of the others mentioned are not so well known over here. The Diamond Certainly is!